not your thing
what really annoys me lately is seeing these “fat is sexy” posts on my dash. i mean sure, hell yes, BUT accepting fat and being fat should not necessarily be linked to sexy to make it okay.
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.”
6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
“Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.”
Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
“Be nice to yourself. It’s hard to be happy when someone is being mean to you all the time.”
Christine Arylo (via tellmefive)